Howdy traders, it’s Bryce here.
Mondays are one of the hottest times to trade.
That means …
Some of the best profit opportunities this week are less than 48 hours away.
Don’t worry, I always use part of my weekend to prepare for Monday’s volatility.
If you don’t know what’s going on, where to start, or what to do …
Make sure to keep reading.
I’ll include a watchlist full of top runners from Friday (the momentum can carry over into Monday).
And I’ll reveal the top factor that creates a spiker.
Let’s get down to business!
Read each bullet below for the top tickers I have eyes on …
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: NEPT)
- It spiked in after-hours on Thursday with debt restructuring news. Friday morning it extended that spike to more than 160%. It’s on a dip right now but holding some gains.
- Taysha Gene Therapies Inc. (NASDAQ: TSHA)
- It launched more than 230% after announcing $150 million private placement. FYI, the market cap is only $125 million … Prices are consolidating and it ended green on Friday.
- T2 Biosystems Inc. (NASDAQ: TTOO)
- It first spiked on July 6 when the company announced a 25% debt conversion into equity. Then it announced bullish quarterly revenue. It received an FDA designation. And when it was at risk of losing Nasdaq compliance, it managed to turn things around and satisfy the listing requirements. All told it boasts a total move of more than 840%.
All of these stocks have the potential to spike higher on Monday.
But it’s also possible Monday’s biggest opportunity hasn’t started moving yet.
Here’s how to find a perfect Monday morning spiker …
The X Factor
There are THOUSANDS of stocks moving every day.
How the heck are we supposed to find the best setups?
There are a lot of factors that create a big spiker …
- Hot news
- History of spiking
- Hot sector
- Time of day
But there is one factor I hold above all the rest …
A low float means that the share supply is low.
The low supply means that prices will spike higher when demand increases.
After all the other factors are accounted for, the stocks with the lowest floats will offer the strongest setups.
When the market opens on Monday morning, pay attention to tickers with a float above 500,000 shares and below 10 million shares.
That’s the sweet spot.
There are also key patterns we use to trade this volatility.
If you want to fully prepare …
He can answer any questions you have about the market. And if you’re just looking for the right patterns, he’ll share his favorite strategies right now.
Take advantage of this opportunity to grow and learn.
I know it’s the weekend. But sometimes the good things in life require sacrifice.
You can give up a bit of your Saturday.
I do it every weekend … check out my profit chart if you’ve got doubts.
The Next Trillion Dollar Chipmaker After NVDA (Not AI)
Is this little known chipmaker the next NVDA?
It has nothing to do with AI, but this company’s patented chip could generate NVDA sized gains in the coming months…
Companies like Microsoft, Intel, and Google are all quietly racing to be at the forefront of this new phenomenon…
But unfortunately for them…
This one small company holds the key to this revolution…